Do you think the next generation is easier or harder to reach? Craig Groeschel, Senior Pastor of LifeChurch.tv, wrote a series of blogs on this topic and thinks easier. Why?
- Their world is smaller and their perspective broader
- They have a wider definition of “friends”
- They’re more experiential
- Most have been under-challenged
- Their world is gray
- They’re searching for a cause
There are implications for each biblical purpose of the church, with a possible relationship to many of the Rockbridge Seminary courses you have taken.
Here are points Craig makes in related blogs:
- This generation doesn’t want to hear about what you believe. They want to see your beliefs in actions. And if you’re daring enough to live like Jesus, you’ll have a shot at reaching the next generation. (Read more)
- This generation wants to talk. Conversation matters. Relationships matter. Intimacy matters. (Read more)
- In their mostly gray world, they hunger for a someone to point to black and white. (Read more)